Writer: Claude-Jacques Legrand The Stories
Publishing History Larry Cannon was serialized in "Futura" Nos. 19-30.
Artist: Annibale Casabianca (19-21, 24-25, 28-30); Yves Chantereau (22-23, 26-27)
Larry Cannon is an insurance investigator who discovers the existence of alien brain parasites (which look like a cross between a beetle and a bat) bent on taking over Earth. The parasites once ruled -- and caused the extinction of -- the Mayas. Buried in a Yucatan cave, they have been brought to life by an earthquake. Larry, alone at first, then with the support of the U.S. army, fights to rid our planet of the parasites.
1. Larry Cannon et les Possedes [Larry Cannon And The Possessed] (FU No. 19, 1974)
2. L’Homme à Abattre [The Man To Kill] (FU No. 20, 1974)
3. Un Fugitif est toujours Seul! [A Fugitive Is Always Alone] (FU No. 21, 1974)
4. La Contre-Attaque [The Counter-Attack] (FU No. 22, 1974)
5. [untitled] (FU No. 23, 1974)
6. Le Comédien [The Comedian] (FU No. 24, 1974)
7. Le Raid [The Raid] (FU No. 25, 1975)
8. Ou est la Base X? [Where Is Base X?] (FU No. 26, 1974)
9. Larry Cannon et les Parasites [Larry Cannon and the Parasites] (FU No. 27, 1974)
10. La Guerre Totale [Total War] (FU No. 28, 1974)
11. Le Rideau de Fer [The Iron Curtain] (FU No. 29, 1974)
12. La Mission de la Derniere Chance [The Mission Of The Last Chance] (FU No. 30, 1975)
Larry Cannon was serialized in "Futura" Nos. 19-30.